When Your Plans for Visiting The Wizarding World of Harry Potter Need to be Firm
By Dave Shute
OVERVIEW: WHEN YOUR HARRY POTTER PLANS NEED TO BE FIRM
If you are simply planning to visit Universal Orlando’s Wizarding World of Harry Potter during several of the mornings of a trip otherwise spent at Walt Disney World, you don’t need to worry beyond your Disney timing requirements about when your plans need to be firm.
If you are planning to reserve a night at the Royal Pacific or Cabana Bay,you should do so as soon as your dates are firm.
MORE DETAILS ON WHEN YOUR HARRY POTTER PLANS NEED TO BE FIRM
(These instructions are for fitting a visit to Universal Orlando’s The Wizarding World of Harry Potter into a first family trip to Walt Disney World. Click here for the Summary of Instructions for visiting Harry Potter.)
As this site notes elsewhere, if you can, you should firm up your Walt Disney World plans more than 180 days in advance.
If you are hoping to fit a visit to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter into your Walt Disney trip, you should move as quickly as you can.
This is especially true if, as this site recommends, you are reserving a night at the Royal Pacific or one of the other Universal hotels.
Now that the second part of the Wizarding World has opened, these hotels will likely begin to fill as more people become aware of the unique privileges that guests at Universal’s three resorts receive to for early entry.
LINKS FOR THE WIZARDING WORLD OF HARRY POTTER
- When to Go to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- How Long to Stay at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- How Old/Tall Your Kids Should be for the Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- Where to Stay During Your Visit to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- How Much to Budget for the Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- When Your Plans for Visiting the Wizarding World Should Be Firm
- How to Spend Your Time at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- What to Do When to Get Ready for the Wizarding World of Harry Potter