Seven Night Walt Disney World Autumn-Winter-Spring Itinerary, Sunday Arrival
Click the image to open it; when open, keep clicking to enlarge it more.
It’s a day shorter from eliminating half of a day off, and the last day visit to the Gospel Brunch in Downtown Disney. (See How Long to Stay for more on why eight nights is better than seven.)
It can be used any week that the standard Autumn-Winter-Spring itinerary fully works. See this page for weeks that itinerary can be used. If there’s words like “but see this for changes,” use the comment form below to ask how to adapt it.
LINKS FOR THIS ITINERARY
- For itinerary design goals and the basic December Itinerary, see this
- For shorter and longer itineraries targeted at the same December week, see this
- For itineraries covering all the other parts of the year, see this
- To design your own itinerary, see this
- For rides that might be skipped, see this
- For a comprehensive guide to rides and attractions, see this