Walt Disney World Calendar Changes to Six Months
By Dave Shute
In late October 2009 the Walt Disney World park calendar shifted from being available for the next three months to being available for the next 6 months.
At the same time, restaurants also became reservable six months out.
Ideally, your plans should now be firm more than 180 days before your arrival date, so that you can reserve your dining sites for the right days and times.
You can find the key Disney World calendars here:
(When you are on a monthly view, click the numeric date to see that day’s detailed schedule.)
Dining reservations can be made online here or by calling (407) WDW-DINE (939-3463).
LINKS FOR WHEN TO GO
- For when to go, see this
- For next best dates, see this
- For best and worst times to visit, see this
- For forecasting crowds at Walt Disney World, see this
- For seasonal pricing at Walt Disney World, see this
- For weather at Walt Disney World, see this