By Dave Shute
The FTC has called for better disclosure of any payments or freebies related to reviews for products.
The short version is that none has been used in this site, although I have a couple of affiliations noted at the bottom of the page.
No free or loaned products or services, special rates offered only to me, or any other such deals have been used in accessing the experiences or formulating the instructions, the recommendations, the rankings, or any other material on this site, the Walt Disney World Instruction Manual at yourfirstvisit.net.
All experiences used in this site’s reporting, reviews, rankings, and recommendations have been paid for in cash at rates available to the general public.
I do have a couple of affiliations and sponsorships:
- In the summer of 2010, I agreed to a relationship with Destinations in Florida, so if you use them as your travel agent through a link from this site, I get a little pixie dust back from them.
- In June 2011–after recommending them for more than 3 years–I entered into a relationship with TouringPlans.com. If you buy one of their paid products through a link from this site, I get a little pixie dust back from them.
- In November 2011, SellMyTimeshareNOW.com became a sponsor of this site.
- In September 2013 I entered into an affiliate relationship with Steve Bell around his e-book on Shades of Green, the Armed Forces resort at Walt Disney World.
- In January 2016, I partnered with Official Ticket Center, so if you buy tickets from them via a link from this site, they spread a little pixie dust back to me.